URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

could it be a spot price reversal this week, page-8

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Start of third primary in POU is due IMO and will prob run for next 5 years to 500 if u believe JD.

Someone recently posted here Dec futures were up from 66 to 71.5 in first sign of life for a long time.

I have been loading up last 6 months in quality NT U-boats at cash backing and with all the right ticks in keen anticipation ... NTU, NUP, RUM

CMR is my # 1 U-INVESTMENT as it controls 100% of the proven uncomformity U-producing Rum Jungle Uranium Field in mothballs since 1960s and which promises to re-emerge as a major Oz U-producer. CMR is free-carried by its new base metals oxides production starting there now. Class act.

NT remains my priority cos I dont like any kinda sovereign risk, including local State Government.

NT is about to become the new nuclear Mecca with Rudd now promoting global nuke-waste management in Oz. He should go all the way and build nuke stations here as well.

Adelaide desperately needs a nuke power station on the beach to remove increasing threat of severe power outages and also provide clean desalinated water as well, so its inhabitants cease drinking all that oestrogen-laden river water.

About time Oz did SOMETHING globally responsible wrt global warming reduction considering we are the worst offenders per capita with our coal production and use.

As Hal Todd used to say, "Stay tuned night-owls, the best is yet to come".

Uranium is the priority market sector for serious, mid-term wealth creation.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.