CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

could it be like this, page-118

1. 749 Posts.
    Signature

Thanks for answering on behalf of Angry.

What makes you assume I and others do not have "real money" in this thing? Perhaps I used my Monopoly money.

It seems considering you do not hold CVI, you have already made your decision that you don't believe in management and you don't think CVI will increase in value. Fair enough. That's your choice.

I understand Angry wants his money back and that unanswered questions and more information is required. But clearly it is not forthcoming from MS in the way that most here desire (as evidenced by the numerous e-mails sent by many many people on HC).

The fact still remains that his constant disapproval of everything that happens with CVI and his constant distrust for MS and CVIs business relationships only leaves one logical outcome, does it not? Sell and move on. Have you never had to admit you have made a mistake and make a tough decision to cut your losses? It happens all the time. Learn from it and move on. Don't dwell on it and let it take over your life.

We all know that MS needs to provide more solid info in an official manner. Does harping on about it 10 times a day cause this to happen? Well, history says no.

By all means, Angry is more than welcome to state his concerns with the ongoings of CVI and initiate discussion that allows us all to have input and think for ourselves. It's good to get views from everybody, positive and negative.

But to do this 10 times a day every day for months on end surely does no one any good whatsoever. It implies he is obsessed with it and it is causing him too much pain and stress.

Sell, invest in another stock and make your money back on that.

Otherwise, relax a little on the constant complaining and constant need to point out all the negatives ad nauseum.

Once again, no offence intended. Just offering my 2 cents.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.