CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

could it be like this, page-120

1. 2,863 Posts.
    "bottom line is no drilling has happened, why??

he has been offered rigs, and he told me that himself.

Look a simple question, why is he doing the takeover when nothing has started and therefore sp is at it lowest."

All I can presume to know is that he won't drill until land ownership is guaranteed to 1st world legal standards & the election is out of the way. CVI owns 40.5% of Fortitude, not 100%.

How do we know our Fortitude stake isn't being rolled into a bigger project like CVI's % of Longonjo & Ucua were rolled into Fortitude last December?

For example, it may be being used as our point of entry into a much larger Angolan metals business including this -

j. To invest in other opportunities in Angola including iron ore.

That was supposed to be settled by year end no?

Pensador claw back/reverse takeover by year end also.

When you bought your original stake CVI only had the Catabola copper & CdB wasn't on the radar, right?

Things have improved for the better copperwise with the addition of CdB & oilwise with the addition of 2 onshore & a stake in 4 offshore with possibly more to come in the upcoming concession round.

What we've got to weigh up is does having a smaller stake in a much bigger company make us better or worse off or about the same.

I haven't sold...

Regards
    Chalea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.