ADY 9.09% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

This post spiked my interest on the Uranium angle.The last...

1. 702 Posts.
    This post spiked my interest on the Uranium angle.
    The last paragraph is the one of interest.

I have been trading ADY since Nov 04. it was a 2c share. It has the potential to be a $1.70 share (IMO).

ADY:Both lithium metal and its compounds have many uses.
    • lithium stearate is mixed with oils to make all-purpose and high-temperature lubricants
    • lithium hydroxide is used to absorb carbon dioxide in space vehicles
    • lithium is alloyed with aluminium, copper, manganese, and cadmium to make high perfomance alloys for aircraft
    • Bahnmetall consists of lead containing 0.04% lithium, 0.7% calcium and 0.6% sodium is harder than pure lead and was used for railroad car bearings in Germany.
    • compounds such as LiAlH4 and organolithium reagents (LiMe, LiPh, etc.) are very important as reagents in organic chemistry
    • lithium metal has the highest specific heat of any solid element and so heat transfer applications
    • various nuclear applications
    • lithium is sometimes used as battery anode material (high electrochemical potential) and lithium compounds are used in dry cells and storage batteries
    • lithium is used in the manufacture of special high strength glasses and ceramics
    • sometimes, lithium-based compounds such as lithium carbonate (Li2CO3) are used as drugs to treat manic-depressive disorders.

Don't miss this boat! It has a nuclear powered engine! CEO is back from NT with aggressive exploration programme. For past 3 weeks, no announcements yet.Very interesting from 22 to 31 Aug 05.

Ausgeo
    Open Tips for ADY: 1 Average Post Grade Awarded: A+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.907K 890.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 459640 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 266395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.