lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Looking at The Affluent Group website.
    On Affluent Astral Sdn Bhd they quote :

Head of Investment
    Mining Engineer
    David H Swain
    Perth WA Australia

A Google on Swain :

" Mr H. David Swain – B.Eng. (Mining) 1964, M.Eng. (Civil) 1972 – University of Sheffield, has over 40 years professional experience in the mining industry in Africa, Australasia and SE Asia and has held senior and management positions both operating and technical. He is a Fellow of the AIMM and of the IMM (UK).

His operating and management experience includes; Mine Superintendent and Chief Mining Engineer at Bougainville Copper Limited in Papua New Guinea 1973-1980, General Manager, Rossarden Tin Mines, Tasmania in 1981 until closure of the mine in 1982, Executive Manager, Goldsworthy, Goldsworthy Mining Limited 1982-1984. In 1986, he was a Director of Great Victoria Gold Mines WA.

Mr Swain established Swain Associates (Consulting Mining Engineers) in 1984 and has evaluated a range of projects in Australia, Myanmar, China, Fiji, Gabon, Guinea, New Zealand, Philippines and Thailand, each containing one or more of the following metals : copper, gold, lead, iron, molybdenum, silver, zinc. He has also evaluated oil shale & coal deposits in Australia and overseas and was a Director involved with establishment of Arcourt Mining Ltd in Vietnam during 1991-92. Mr Swain has provided technical advice & and has designed Plant and Equipment for the Mining Industry."

Assuming of course this is the same guy he seems extremely well credentialled to select SRI as the exploration company for Affluent to go forward with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 338547 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 15245 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.