RGT 2.80% 55.0¢ argent biopharma limited

There are about 3000 channels. I use TD Ameritrade, there’s...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    There are about 3000 channels.  I use TD Ameritrade, there’s etrade, Fidelity (the list goes on).

I go directly to the ASX to get any news. In the US they are listed in OTC as a pink.  I put a link below.

As you can see MCC doesn’t send info to SEC - this is one place an American will look.   Also, if I’m on my TD Ameritrade account and put in a ticker all news will show up, filed with OTC or distribution news release.   Most tickets have tons of update. MGCLF has none.  We’ll also look to Ihub, I did load all the ASX announcements onto IHub.

There are a couple really good cannabis PR firms. MGC, would create an account (pay them of course), upload their financials, news releases etc - PR firm checks for SEC compliance and transmits them to all sites.   

I found MGC in January I specifically searched for cannabis companies in Australia- most wont do this.   MGC is definitely picking up over here-but, there where days last month of only 30,000 volume - today closer to 200,000.   Word is getting out - I also sent links pics/ explanations to Ron.  I have no doubt they’ll send announcements- volume is already building.  This past week our IHub board has been in top watched cannabis boards several times.  

Current US long investors are doing their part too help get news out.  Once someone finds the dd, they invest

I hope this makes sense (using iPhone to type)

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MGCLF/overview

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.015(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $26.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 55.0¢ 40.5¢ $9.135K 17.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 679 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 24 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.