SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

could not be happier, page-15

1. 1,496 Posts.
    Wilson!

Pardon my ignorance and limited research skill, but could you please enlighten me the following:

1. I can't find any ann when they called a competitive bid. When did the bid start and end? Who were the auditors for the bid, if any? Why such an important auction not announced to the market prior. (being that the sale price is more than the whole mkt cap of the company)
    2. Who are the bidders, what were the bids? Why they chose a bidder that has quite a few conditions attached to it with a floating price range? Were there any unconditional bid? Not forgetting that this is a HOT PROPERTY and ppl are queuing out the door to buy it.
    3. Why this bidding was not announced until 24 June.... in between the first SPP date and the extended SPP date.... and only after a bidder is chosen? Why didn't they announced that a bid has been conducted and a bidder is being considered any earlier?
    4. 'They announced the SPP was conducted in case there was any delay in the land sale'
    Which comes first? The ann for the SPP in 19 May with 10 June dateline did not mention anything about the land deal.
    The take up rate would have been very low on 10 June with SP below 3.4cents. Extension was made to 28 June....
    SP still lingers between 3.2 and 3.3 until the land deal ann on 24 June. So when did they say 'just in case'?

WIth your help I am sure I could find all the answers. Fingers crossed.

btw., I never suggested that this is a front and don't attribute your thinking onto mine. I was only referring to the timing of anns. I am not down ramping and I think SNN directors have made us a lot of money. Everyone is happy. I was commenting on the timing and I wish I could have such impeccable timing in all of my dealings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.