APK 0.00% 52.0¢ australian power and gas company limited

could not resist a plug!!!

1. 110 Posts.
    E-Mailed APK shareholder service as follows, and received an interesting reply!!

My email

"Hi Guys,

As a shareholder for quite a while (thro' some torrid times and looking for the good times), I wonder if you guys have had a close look at the state of advancement of CFU regarding green and ultimately economic power supply into what will be a very green future.

This isn't pie in the sky but the here and now and a good opportunity to get in at the basement level for a proactive evolving power supplier as I would hope our company will be!

All the best for all of us and looking forward to our maiden in 2010!

Regards"

Reply from APK as follows:

Good Morning

Thanks very much for your email. It is interesting you bring BlueGen to our attention. We have a relationship with their recently appointed Australian distributer – NECO.
    NECO is one of the suppliers for our Energy Savers program. Please click on the link to have a look. This is our first step into retailing products beyond gas and electricity. We have taken great care to select products that fit well with Simply smarter energy.

http://www.australianpowerandgas.com.au/ourbrproducts/energysavers/

Obviously the products you see on our web site are entry level energy efficiency products. Over time we will develop capability to sell more complex energy efficiency and home comfort products to our customers, and maybe even fuel cells. And we will be discussing BlueGen with NECO in the near future.
    If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to drop me a note.

Best regards".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.