NWH 2.62% $3.35 nrw holdings limited

Hi Sidewinder : ) You have been adding an encouraging element to...

1. 18,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3901
    Hi Sidewinder : )
    You have been adding an encouraging element to NRW’s ( perhaps rather staid?) forum.
    Thanks for helping to put the word out there about what a great company it is
    (I noticed when I first started watching NRW it is not the sort to beat its’ own drum, and over time have come to realise the companies that do thump their achievements constantly are ones I prefer to avoid.... so like to feel there are people out there spreading the word and reminding of its’ many merits).

In regards Simply Wall Street;
    That image above fits my own bias but I’ve learned the publication has a reputation amongst many on HC for being a bit dodgy - with a lot of computer-generated, generic showmanship.

Personally, I haven’t looked at it much during my accidental trial, but I liked the detail on past trades for some companies and the site seems to have some useful (incomplete?) information about who has been buying and selling at the top 25 level that was interestingly up to date, but there are definite errors as well (eg a lithium ‘guru’ called Joe Lowry is still listed as a director of Galaxy but left years ago.)

Re research sources, I remember having an argument once with a couple of people here about Intelligent Investor - another paid site - after finding a 2016 story saying it was no longer going to cover NRW [here’s the story].
    I was outraged and very surprised to find fellow shareholders saying it was a very GOOD publication rather than wanting to kick its’ shins with me.

And there are others of high repute out there too? (FNARENA?)
    Anyway my view is the more research sources you have access too the better, so I guess it depends on how expensive the SWS plans are ?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 29/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.