NWH 0.31% $3.19 nrw holdings limited

Could NWH be one of the most under valued providers???, page-25

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Problem is one persons credible link is another persons trash. I hear ya about the self loaded bias, however my actual view / summation comes from absolute first hand research / knowledge (not to go into depth...), so i can happily conclude it is MASSIVELY under valued. But demonstrating that to the market / how to capitalise on that and when, is part psychology, part marketing, part good communications, along with results.

NRG under-talk them selves and their YTD is already record making! But that doesnt mean shit if market conditions train sentiment to see otherwise. A story experienced investors know well!

One of the hottest toys you could buy 35 years ago was sold in a magazine. You could order "XRAY Glasses" in kids magazines. Turned out when they came, they were a plastic frame with a photo/sticker of skeleton on the inside. Made a bonanza, great market, good psychology and market conditions. Then you have the Laser disc ahead of its time by decades & simply never took off!

Just observations, opinions, and yada yada, but as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.19
Change
-0.010(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $1.451B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.24 $3.24 $3.16 $3.429M 1.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.19 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.