NWH 2.08% $3.29 nrw holdings limited

Problem is one persons credible link is another persons trash. I...

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Problem is one persons credible link is another persons trash. I hear ya about the self loaded bias, however my actual view / summation comes from absolute first hand research / knowledge (not to go into depth...), so i can happily conclude it is MASSIVELY under valued. But demonstrating that to the market / how to capitalise on that and when, is part psychology, part marketing, part good communications, along with results.

NRG under-talk them selves and their YTD is already record making! But that doesnt mean shit if market conditions train sentiment to see otherwise. A story experienced investors know well!

One of the hottest toys you could buy 35 years ago was sold in a magazine. You could order "XRAY Glasses" in kids magazines. Turned out when they came, they were a plastic frame with a photo/sticker of skeleton on the inside. Made a bonanza, great market, good psychology and market conditions. Then you have the Laser disc ahead of its time by decades & simply never took off!

Just observations, opinions, and yada yada, but as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
-0.070(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.497B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.35 $3.38 $3.29 $1.645M 496.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2123 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.31 9038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.