NWH 0.31% $3.19 nrw holdings limited

Could NWH be one of the most under valued providers???, page-49

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Good bounce today which I hope continues into next week. Given NWH is now a much bigger group, more issues will surface and it's a risky sector when dealing with large contracts over relatively long periods. In terms of GCY, NRW dodged a bullet with the gold price increase and subsequent administration which not only gave them work but will also give them back $32 million they wrote off last year. I think it opportunistic play from a party that wants some cheap gold assets. Either way it works, NRW are in a better position and who would want to stop digging for gold right now? Don't know a lot about AJM but the lithium and graphite space has been tough coming out of the original 'boom'. However, the news on electric vehicles is pretty good and if they get their refinancing in place, they will hopefully muddle on for a while. I think Coronado's main issues are in the USA, not withstanding issues with coal here. I worry about margins in the sector and perhaps that's why companies including Downer are trying to offload their mining services businesses. I have some faith that NRW don't seem to buy business at any cost. I will need to read the full details next week but I'm expecting a decent order book and some details on how individual business units are doing with smaller or mid-size contracts that may not be market sensitive. I also see NRW paying a dividend and having a reasonable balance sheet which is something to behold in these times. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.