HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Could PSY become a billion dollar company?

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Thought I would start a new thread of the potential PSY has. Here is a link to a great read on other MEMS companies and the potential PSY has:

Thought I might also add this link http://press.ihs.com/press-release/...2013-top-20-combined-revenue-reaches-7-billio - great read. Below is just the first couple of paragraphs:

El Segundo, Calif. (March 11, 2014)—Bosch became the top manufacturer of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors and actuators in 2013, pulling out of a virtual tie with STMicroelectronics the previous year, and making history in the process as the first company to reach $1 billion in market revenue, according to new analysis from IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS).

As the undisputed leader of the global MEMS industry last year, Bosch boasted revenue of $1.0 billion, up from $794.0 million in 2012. It grew 26 percent during the year, four times more than the industry average, which allowed the German-based maker to leave behind its Italian-French rival after finishing neck and neck in 2012. STM, meanwhile, suffered a 2 percent decline in revenue to $777.0 million, down from $794.0 million.

Overall, the top 20 MEMS producers accounted for combined revenue in 2013 of $6.99 billion, or 78 percent of the industry total of $8.96 billion. The percentage of the top 20 a year earlier in 2012 was the same at 78 percent when the group’s takings amounted to $6.60 billion, measured against industry totals of $8.47 billion that year, as shown in the attached figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.