CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I am banking on a pump n dump.....had the pump.....waiting for...

1. 120 Posts.
    I am banking on a pump n dump.....had the pump.....waiting for the dump!!! IMO from what I have heard and read, the innuendos; the rumours; the wishful thinking, the only likely contents of the update is that they are still waiting for the MDA in QLD and are continuing to move ahead with NSW. Have a look at the volume of CXA's on the buy side; poised, waiting for discounted shares. Remember that CXA's are BIG investors who can afford to wait it out, so when the dump comes they won't be hurting.

Additionally, something else to remember is that there is a Fed election on 2 July. I cant comment any further on that except to say that the Dept is dependent on others outside of the dept to provide it with info, comments, authorities etc, who may be dragging the chain intentionally for whatever reasons.

There is no way that the Dept itself is causing the slow approval process; but others not providing info to them in a timely fashion could be the reason......Just my thoughts. I know nothing more than anyone else. I have changed my sentiment from BUY to HOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.