CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

So do u understand what a "Pump" is??? You don't seem to...

1. 120 Posts.
    So do u understand what a "Pump" is??? You don't seem to understand the terms at all so I will explain: A pump is when the stock gets "pumped up". Um, der, 50% increase (actually went to 66.67%) on a .6 share in a day sounds like a pump to Joe Average!

We are now just waiting for the "dump"... btw, a" dump" is like when you go to the toilet....you sit on yr ass and eventually the bottom gets taken out of yr world.

AND I say again, I did NOT have any theory on any approval TIME. I had a theory on why approvals can get bogged down re people sitting on their hands, and impending elections etc possibly slowing the process down, but I didn't give any indication as to how LONG that would take. It may get so bogged down that it takes another year, or it may have nothing to do with that and the approval comes through tomorrow. I don't know and I would never put forward any theory on approval TIME.

Why don't you try to do something creative while you wait, instead of trying to be destructive to others? Creators are happy regardless of what they have. Destructive people with chips on their shoulders who always have to be right and have to bag everything that anyone other than themselves says or believes, have crappy lives.

Wishing you a happy life. Now talk about the stock and stop personal attacks and ridicules. Don't make it personal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.