CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

My comments were structured purely on the fact that the stock...

1. 120 Posts.
    My comments were structured purely on the fact that the stock went up as high as 66.67% on NO NEWS!!! IMO, Get-rich-quickers who had some premonition that 'someone knew something' and wanted to get in on the gamble, pushed the stock up.

My comments were designed purely to suggest to others who had the ears to hear, and the grey matter to read between the lines, that they probably shouldn't jump in if all they wanted was a quick hit, as the stock IMHO, was most likely to go back down in the short-term, especially when IMO the comment posted by someone suggested that management stated that they may provide an update this week, and as the ONLY worthwhile news likely atm is that an MDL has been granted, or they have confirmed significant lithium in NSW, or some similar ANN, none of which in my opinion are any more likely this week than since Sept, when we had that same level of volume, I questioned whether .9 or 1c was a good time to get in and maybe if they waited they would get .6 or .7 in a few days.

My comments were based on concern for people getting in now and then getting burned. I don't give advice as I am not a broker, and so I couldn't spell it all out like that in my comments, but I see it in my, and YOUR interest, to not have people burned right now.

However, the PETTINESS that is coming from other posters, directed at someone who they should not treat as the enemy as I, JUST LIKE YOU, HOLD STOCK (.....AND HAVE DONE SO FOR 18 MONTHS PLUS!!! ...like anyone on this forum who has either dealt with me before, knows, or took the time to look below where I have always clearly stated that I am a holder), just makes me sick!

I am not bagging the stock!!! I have lost tens of thousands on it so far but they are just paper losses that will be recovered when it all finally happens. My only concern is that others jumping in on a high will get burned and I don't want that to happen because I NEED those buyers later on when the REAL NEWS finally comes and if they get burned now they wont come back when I (AND YOU btw!!!) NEED THEM!

So get off your high-horses, exercise those grey cells a little more and you may realise that you are shooting friendly-fire!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.