CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

nope. sorry. not a fortune-teller or a broker. I do notice its...

1. 120 Posts.
    nope. sorry. not a fortune-teller or a broker. I do notice its down 20% on the high of 1c though, and no support at .8, but lots of support at .7, which is pretty much what I implied and expected. My only guess is .7 again by tonite or tomorrow, or even .6 again by Monday, unless of course the "news" comes. I only wish I KNEW when that news was coming, and by 'news' I mean REAL news, not just another update saying everything we have already heard for the past 8 months and beyond.....that sort of update will guarantee .6 or even .5 if we are lucky, which will be the best ever time to stock up with another couple of mil in my book.

But don't let my comments persuade of dissuade anyone.... I win at .6 as I can get more, and I will also win if it goes up beyond 1.2 again, so I am happy to sit and wait....just hoping its not another 18 months. Ask the kiwilab what its been like waiting so long... we have both been around as long as each other! BUT like faithful dogs and domesticated bulls we sit on our tufts waiting for our owners to bring home the bacon that we have been waiting for since May 2014. Actually, my diary tells me that is now 2 years!!! How time flies! Look how much the grass has grown!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.