RMI 0.00% 2.1¢ resource mining corporation limited

could rmi be the multi bagger of 2011?

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm a relative new comer to this stock and I have read through all anns going back to 2007.

WOWO sure will have a huge effect on where this company goes in the future........the more I think about it buying now really can be done at bargain basement prices and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to do it.

Now that the lease for WOWO has been secured we can now think about JV's and even possible take-over or buy out. hmmmm

Over the past few months there seemed to be a definite shift in management policy in my opinion. One minute they are selling projects to concentrate on WOWO.....then suddenly new Australian projects are coming forward. Was this change brought about through insecurity over the lease renewal? Or were there other factors at work here? ....hmmm.

I found it interesting that when the lease renewal finally came through absolutely nothing happened to the share price and that certainly made my antennas twitch.

And why not?........a company renews a lease with a conservative valuation of $168m and nothing happens.....well I'll be.....

Perhaps those who have been involved with this stock for a longer time than I might care to comment.

Is it that RMI are traveling under the radar?

Anybody care to comment?

If I'm on the wrong bus here.......shoot me down by all means.

By the way........what I have said in this post is JMO.

Cheers

ps......I have set my limit with this company @ $5,000.

I've spent approx half that so far so in the weeks ahead I'll be buying. Heck........$5,000 is what I would lose if I upgraded my car tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4035 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 19900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.