AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

On the other hand, they cant act as if they don't have finance...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    On the other hand, they cant act as if they don't have finance either. Could you imagine?

I am non the wiser, however I do support the fact that RNI need to keep the business moving on the developing the RNI plan and communicating it. That in no way means that we have any finance settled. I reckon if we had money in the bank that all focus would be on Forest but we just don't have the money to do it. Therefore the plan for MW, etc released. I am not being facetious, I just/hope they thought that the likelihood of a Forest VMS find was highly likely but it didn't work that way....Just Yet.

Hopefully finance comes in one form or another. Tempted to top up, but we are at the pointy end of RNI's life right now IMHO. My realo concern is that finance/cr is achieved with major dilution and/or T push the button and force sale of GG to get their money. That will work if we have money left over for exploration but from experience these deals don't usually work in favour of the distressed party, if indeed we are at this point.

Someone still prepared to buy in albeit and very low prices. IMO its punters and I would be in if I didn't have the legacy of being in for a big buck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.851K 550.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1524833 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 795683 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.