AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The order flow clearly shows the majority of trades came 'at...

1. 4,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    The order flow clearly shows the majority of trades came 'at maket' ... ie : orders shown in level 2 data (depth of field) had no significance on what actually transpired

Which is exactly what I have commented on ... the value of relying on 'depth' to Prove sentiment in the market at a particular point in time is BS.

The Salient point you don't seem to be able to acknowledge is
    the level 2 data (depth) showed sellers out numbered buyer in the days prior to this up move ... If the depth actually had value as to an upcoming trend or sentiment , the data prior would have shown buyers out numbering sellers, but it did not, the sp took off ..... how.? Not off the screen orders but 'at market'
    So I am questioning why on earth anyone would belive the depth is an accurate litmus test now ?
    As for " Movers and shakers my @rse"

I take it by that remark, you (and obviously mcfj) belive that the depth is an investor/traders gospel .... ... that is sad the hear

Ps: buggered if know why you guys have taken such an agro stance on a debate about market data Depth ..... my opinion on it, even though I used the avq order flow for example, clearly is market wide not company specific.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.