EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Hi Hotkiwi I am not an electrical engineer but i am invested in...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hi Hotkiwi

I am not an electrical engineer but i am invested in a couple of companies that are developing enrgy storage.  I understand what your saying but neither are you listening to what I am trying to say.  Energy storage is getting cheaper and will do as the need to store renewable enrgy is progressed.  REDT energy (one of the companies I am invested in promote the Flow battery which is currently developing a grid based system for a power supply company.  Power companies throughout europe and USA are looking at storage systems on a big scale not per household.

I am also invested in a company called Flow Group based in the UK, they have a system which they sell to the National Grid in the UK and America based on compressed air to give instant back up similar to what you mention perhaps they might be of interest to you.

http://redtenergy.com/news/redt-wins-£36m-decc-award-energy-storage.

http://www.flowbattery.co.uk/

I am not looking at short term storage but long term, i have seen your figures based on current battery storage prices however as i previously stated battery technology is advancing quickly and prices will come down due to volumes produced.

I am not trying to teach you anything as you no doubt know more than me with electrical development, i can only tell you what I have researched.  Energy storage will happen at grid level and no doubt at domestic level.

Do some research on power companies investing in storage energy systems and no doubt you will see what I mean, even Areva are investing in it.

By the way you say buy on your sentiment but don't hold any shares?  can I ask why this is please.  Your not trying to get in at a lower price by any chance are you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.