EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

could SGL Group be our next mou?, page-38

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    If any government, state or federal actually take up this challenge and allow third parties to bid for the business, I believe we'll see the revolution unfold within a couple short years.

German companies would happily open up business in Australia, if they were allowed to that is. And given they're the world leaders and currently producing power on a decentralised system that's up to 31% cheaper than their grid (actually making money selling the surplus into the grid) you quickly realise the fear these companies must have (*see my earlier post and link).

However the benefit is at least threefold for Australia;
    1) Power becomes cheaper for sunny, rural locations (efficiency gains and eventually leading into city prices);
    2) A new industry is created, leading to Australian jobs and innovation (don't forget that the solar panels using 90% less silica were developed in an Australia, we later sold the technology to the Germans for peanuts) (*1) & (*2); And
    3) We stabilise our grid system by implementing many smaller, complementary and symbiotic systems. We shock proof the whole network.

If Germany, a country not known for its sun can develop an efficient system, there's absolutely no way we can't do it cheaper. More sun = more power = more profit and less for power for everyone (although the technology isn't focused solely on solar).

As my grandfather loved to say, "it's about working smarter, not harder".

(*1) http://www.originenergy.com.au/news/article/asxmedia-releases/233
    (*2) http://www.solarchoice.net.au/blog/...e-solar-panels-cheaper-more-efficient-080513/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.