SOR 0.00% 4.5¢ strategic elements limited

Yep! I've been following this maverick enterprise with great...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141

Yep!

I've been following this maverick enterprise with great interest ever since before the IPO.
    What I read about Charles Murphy impressed me at the time, and I've had no reason to change my mind
    about him - or any of the other directors - since.
    I watched the price drop from its launch at 20c to 3.1 cents where it stayed for a long time. I took a risk
    and bought all I could afford at around that price, got out partially on the Golden Blocks announcement
    that spiked the price briefly to 19 cents, then got back in (a LOT MORE shares) when the price dropped back
    and the market went to sleep again.
    I've added to my holding with every SPP since, and free-carried the increase by taking advantage of
    announcements made during the subscription period which have pushed the price up well above the SPP offer price,
    thereby ensuring over-subscription. So far the directors have never let us down with this very astute timing
    of their announcements.

It's taken ten years of waiting patiently, being on my trading page at ASX opening time almost every trading day
    for ten years, and buying and selling prudently, as the opportunities have presented. I didn't get it right ALL the time -
    especially this year when SP was at its all-time highs frown.png - but I got it right often enough that my holding in SOR
    owes me nothing and I managed to end up with a bit of extra tax-free cash-in-hand on most of my out-and-in-again trades.

Flying pigs are a rarity. So are unicorns. People in the "old country" didn't believe anything as improbable
    as a black swan could exist, either. Then they came to Australia... and guess what?
    As others have pointed out in thse columns, with several irons in the fire, it needs only ONE of them to get hot
    and the pigs will start to fly - right up there alongside the black swans. When that time comes, a modest dividend
    of only 3 or 4 % will keep me in comfort for whatever remains of the rest of my life. smile.png.

(But I do wish it would happen soon!)

Mr. Pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $2.802K 62.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94507 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.