SOR 4.88% 4.3¢ strategic elements limited

Hi! Do I detect a hint of cynicism in your first paragraph? Yes,...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi!

Do I detect a hint of cynicism in your first paragraph?
    Yes, I got my wing clipped to the tune of about $29,000 earlier in the year, but it was a temporary setback.
    I'm still free-carried (and then some), so still flying again, albeit more cautiously than previously.
    As stated in some of my earlier posts, the nature of our market has changed and become a lot less predictable,
    with the company coming to the attention of new investors/speculators/pump-and-dumpers of the share price.

I'm certainly interested in the reasoning behind the opinion you have expressed in your second paragraph.
    I would have thought a reliable, ever-increasing, tax-free income stream would be a better business model
    for any company than taking a one-off profit from selling a going-concern business that has taken more than
    ten years to find and develop.
    Eleven years (or more) to develop the first income stream, say three years to develop the second stream,
    two years the third, eighteen months the fourth, and so on...
    Maybe licence each one off for an ongoing royalty (as Richard Branson does)...
    but sell them away forever??? However, horses for courses.

Drop you a line? I'd be delighted to, but how? Is it possible to set up a private channel here in HotCopper? Or elsewhere?

Pig.

Last edited by Mr Pig: 08/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $22.32K 536.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56112 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.