SOR 0.00% 4.8¢ strategic elements limited

We'd need some pretty big news to get to $1BNot looking...

1. 11,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1823
    We'd need some pretty big news to get to $1B

Not looking promising at the moment, the news on the weed detector by my reckoning is overdue, since the last announcement nearly three months ago they were meant to be working on testing and validating software and hardware upgrades during the third quarter and then rolling the upgraded product across up to 10 sites for testing during harvest in the current quarter.

The ASV v2 with drones, sensor stack, etc for the defence contract was originally due to have initial concept design completed by the end of the September quarter, from reading the AGM presentation it appears that the timeframe was pushed back to the December quarter.

We've heard SFA on the memory ink and the neuromorphic use of the nanocube progress since the start of the year.

The self charging battery has been progressing nicely although it's not clear if the screen printing validation has been achieved in the original timeframe. The update a month ago did indicate that, at the least, there had been some success with screen printing the battery ink although it would seem that it was not the full achievement that had originally been targeted to have been achieved by the end of FY 2021. The milliamp achievement was great to get validation on although there is some doubt about the longevity of the battery.

What is happening with the resources side? We know, thanks to my research, that they are expanding this but will drilling occur any time soon?

Will Honeywell ever commit to a contract for the ASV or will they just settle on this one ASV produced for the Eastern Goldfields Regional Prison?

What is happening with the Cognition Engines project that they have yet to inform the market about?

Lots of questions and not much information for much of the last three months. When will we get a comprehensive update? Are they too busy to update the market, are they holding back, what is the go? They have not responded to my queries, they have not responded to queries from other shareholders that I have been in touch with, what is going on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $451 9.393K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75815 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 126595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.