HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Hi, thought I'd start a somewhat unrelated thread just to get...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi, thought I'd start a somewhat unrelated thread just to get some thoughts and inputs.

MMJ was my first successful investment, I've been on-board since the PYL days. I'd been doing non-stop physical labor since I left School, factory work and driving forklifts with almost no holidays or breaks at all. But I've always been a disciplined saver with bigger goals. I feel blessed I was able to pay off all my debts, leave my job and invest full-time. I got in a week late to the BitCoin rise in early December, but with 10k I scrapped from my MMJ profits I've been making between $100 to $700 a day just trading the fluctuations on the top Crypto's (XRP is looking very good!). I use the Etoro trading platform. I was suspect about using at first but after some research I came to the conclusion it was legit.

MMJ has seen huge rises this week. Obviously a lot of it was due to the positive news the company has been releasing of late. But I also feel there is a lot more money in circulation now due to the fact thousands of people in the last month have become "overnight millionaires" and it's likely some of them will invest their profits in the pot stock sector.

I've also found the only crypto you can trade on the ASX is DigitalX Limited (DCC). Anyone else investing with them? Their stock price has been booming! I might have to dip my feet in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $9.212K 200.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60979 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 287200 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.