EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I'm sending a copy of that to Eden Innovations,John8.One of my...

1. 2,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    I'm sending a copy of that to Eden Innovations,John8.One of my fears has been the delay in our innovation getting traction due to potential user strategy of letting other competing products play catch-up. Hence the ability of playing one off against the other to get the best price.Plus, I honestly feel our marketing has been way below par.
    This is what was sent to Jamie Scoringe;

'I draw your attention to the following extract;

"Concrete manufacturing is one of the world’s leading sources of industrial pollution, accounting for roughly 7% of the world’s total heat-trapping carbon pollution every year — contributing to worsening air quality and the overheating of our planet, as the Wall Street Journal reported.

Now, a startup called CarbonCure Technologies has come up with a way to limit that carbon pollution — by taking carbon dioxide and injecting it directly into the concrete itself.

The carbon dioxide then reacts with the calcium ions in cement to form a very hard substance called calcium carbonate, reducing the overall amount of cement needed and trapping carbon instead of sending it out into the atmosphere.

CarbonCure, which has gotten financial backing from Amazon and Microsoft, is working with construction companies like Vulcan Materials to get its technology into more concrete. It refers to the end product as “green concrete.”

Injecting carbon dioxide isn’t the only method that scientists have developed to make concrete more environmentally friendly. Researchers in Australia have begun adding coffee grounds to concrete, which they say can make the substance stronger while also providing a sustainable alternative to mined sand and preventing the coffee grounds from ending up in a landfill.

There is also a type of concrete called “low-carbon concrete” which replaces some of the cement in the concrete with alternative binding agents, as cement is incredibly dirty to produce. Low-carbon concrete has been used in a building for Toronto’s York University.

“It feels like we’re on the cusp of a second industrial revolution,” Scott Shell of the environmental philanthropic organization ClimateWorks Foundation told the Wall Street Journal, in reference to the many new ways of reducing the environmental damage caused by concrete manufacturing.

Of course, another impactful way for concrete manufacturers to reduce their planet-overheating pollution is to switch their operations from dirty energy sources like gas and oil to clean, renewable sources like wind and solar."

Join our free newsletter for weekly updates on the coolest innovations improving our lives and saving our planet.

We should be way ahead of the field, but from the above,it would appear no one of any substance in the business world knows of Edencrete.
    Might I suggest as a long suffering shareholder,this matter be addressed as a matter of urgency? Our product has been subjected to enormous delays due to the innate conservatism of the Concrete business world.Test, after test, after test, in spite of excellent performance attributes, haven't resulted in SALES of any note.I venture to suggest the above competing products which have significant backing, won't be subjected to the same impediments. And the association with Parchem hasn't in any way, from what I can gather,resulted in worthwhile Australian/NZ market penetration. I would urge the Board to quickly enter an equitable arrangement with the parties we are told the Company has been negotiating with.
    Otherwise,I fear the benefits of being a leader in the field of concrete enhancement and CO2 reduction will not yield the returns hoped for and deserved.'

I hope something positive comes out of it.Such as an update of hard facts on where we are now.

db
    Last edited by donnybrook: 03/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $670 414.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 220327091 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 30726480 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 118570
Last updated 11.10am 17/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.