GrahamMac,You are a great contributor to HC and I love your...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    GrahamMac,

You are a great contributor to HC and I love your vids. In this case I think you are going over the top.

Do you honestly think babies are being harshly treated by our government? Are they physically abused? Are they starved? Are they left in a small room on their own in a solitary confinement situation and given no toys or stimulation?

Come on! Give our government a little bit of credit. I have no idea what babies receive, but i am sure they are well fed, given toys to play with and have enough mental stimulation.

I'm sure these babies are not treated inhumanely as you are leading us to believe.

What do you want? Do you want babies to be let out into the public to fend for themselves while their parents remain in detention?

Again, come through the right channels and we would not be discussing this. While these families have jumped the queue and no doubt our government is looking after their babies, spare a thought for the babies in the camps (picture below) who probably have zero chance of coming here now because 20,000 people had the money to pay their way here. What about the sympathy for these babies?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.