CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

From my comparisons...

1. 2,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    From my comparisons post

http://www.stratatechcorp.com/science/index.php

"Producing Full-Thickness Skin Substitutes
    The Company’s human tissue products are manufactured in a robust, highly reproducible process. In simplified terms, a dermal layer is formed by plating a mixture of collagen and fibroblast cells using standard tissue culture techniques. Once the collagen has gelled the NIKS cells are then plated on the collagen in our proprietary StrataLife™ medium. As they grow in the medium, the NIKS cells naturally differentiate into all the normal epidermal layers of human skin including the Basal, Spinous, Granular layers and ultimately form a true skin “barrier” or Stratum corneum. The resulting viable full-thickness tissue can either be used fresh, or frozen and inventoried for later use.

Stratatech currently produces its research grade products in its own facility and contracts cGMP tissue production with a qualified third party vendor."

The scaffold is everything in terms of delivery and Polynovo has a synthetic scaffold as opposed to others that use collagen as a base in one form or other. One wonders about the efficacy of some of the applications if they had access to the Polynovo technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.