E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

Could this be it?

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Management incentives, pay raises, increased losses.

Seems we're doomed and will take 1 of 2 paths... Administration whilst as another poster put it the lavish lifestyle of management until the end when all holders lose everything.

Or roll the dice and potentially make a fortune. Seems they have been working in the background to position us for a global roll-out to take on Alibaba/LAZADA & AMAZON.

I updated to the latest app and now there is "United States" listed in the countries - basically it seems Ensogo is trying to beat Alibaba to take on the US market before they get a strong foot hold. (Cheap Chinese goods Direct to Western Consumers)

I see two scenario's play out from here, management has a history of inaccuracy promising cutting the fat when the opposite happens, this time they said 40% reduction which if true (Unlikely as we will need more marketing spend) should give us enough time until end of year.

They also said 100%+ MOM GTV (This is key) if this continues at this rate even for 1 quarter our SP should shoot up predators start circling and we finally start to scale the business. The prize is huge and we have the tech and systems built but our downloads are nothing compared to the competition (500k vs 50m) however this can change quickly.

Let's hope the MOM increases continue and downloads explode in the US (Possible as they are offering 1 free item for downloading the app) I suspect FIL might be acting on behalf of Tencent to acquire shares as a strategic stake if this goes off but mitigating risk should we fail. I saw VIP shop coming a mile away when PG and Kris were posting on Twitter visiting their offices months before the strategic investment - Also it wasn't hard to see Alibaba plans with the various media coverage and GroupOn stake prior to buying LAZADA.

Exciting times, but I don't mind playing the high risk high reward game. Those of you that are banking on this tread carefully, I've been in a private investment with a similar company that pushed an all or nothing approach at the end trying to scale into the states and lost everything after showing such potential.

Highly speculative buy at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.