ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

i jumped out 4.5 to make a gain and then looked at trading back...

1. 113 Posts.
    i jumped out 4.5 to make a gain and then looked at trading back in but held off. to see the flow.

Its hard to trade in/out on falling days. its better on upwards movements.

However -- Pump and Dump(NO) not convinced.... i expected more dump say to mid 2's. this was an orderly progression down the SP. Its looked as if the buyer if there is one was letting the price come off. as it ran very quickly for day 1 2 and 3 1/2. The day traders of course have got in as well and played the price movements too. The stock still held volume and re-tested as it dropped.

The golden rule. 9 times out of ten if it finishes on a low it will continue low next day. 9 times out 10 if its finishes on its high it will continue to rise next day. i said before day traders have about a 3 day play regieme.

The market traders have looked every where for beaten up stock and YES contrary to opinion we are known and the day traders darling prior to the rincon mess.

Tommorrow: my prediction is mid 2's low when SP becomesnice and cheap it will be traded again for all its worth up to 4.

JD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.