QHL 5.13% 18.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

all that sounds great but I see no Directors buying on the...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    all that sounds great but I see no Directors buying on the expectation of being awarded more work. Mark has not maintained his intent to regularly top up holdings (as previously reported) and all these suggestions are based in presumptions.

Im not yet convinced that QHL has turned, however there are certainly strong prospects provided they manage it well going forward.

As for comments made about good margins - your're kidding me, aren't you? We dont even know what margins are at play with the JSF parts, let alone others.

Once again, market updates are lagging and at a time when the market is waning, its important to keep us informed and throw out some carrots from time to time. Where's the carrot to maintain SP support and keep investors interested?

Come on QHL.....start disclosing what's happening in the back room, more updates on change in direction, prospects, challenges and closures, and dont forget to report on prior undertakings - ie. what ever happened to the auto project with south korea and what about:
    - http://clients2.weblink.com.au/news/pdf_1\01829848.pdf

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $7.114K 37.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 109463 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.