TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

could this be the reason for delay ?, page-14

1. 25,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi thanks for all the answers

I know that is it only opinions but we are all waiting for some results ASAP

I can see the benefit of making a major push in Europe for accreditation but in business today if you sit on your hands you get rolled over. Even without being involved in the heath/medical fields I know for a fact that other companies are working their guts out to get a similar product to market, because that is the way of things.

It is bad to (1) Put all your eggs in one basket (2) Rely on another company to hold the future of your inventions and company in their hands. (3) Not do all you can to produce a cash flow to keep the company viable and afloat.

I fail to see that some product could not be approved and sold in Asia/Africa/Arab areas/Sth America to keep the ball rolling.

I am always critical of Boards which do not report on a regular basis the activities that the company is involved in.
    Even no news is still news and even no news reminds the investors that their board is still there and have not all dropped dead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.