CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Now one more point , In life we all understand that our...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Now one more point , In life we all understand that our investments we Win some and Loose some ok? And we take it on the chin.. BUT when it becomes obvious that someone or a group are “Pulling the Piss” let’s say ..” Deceiving” or “Not acting in the best interests of the shareholders” or “Incompetent” because it’s one of these .. or ALL ,

The latest Quarterly AGAIN .. shows the lack of it all and this isn’t the Old Directors this is the current idiots .. have a look at the Cover up ..”It’s not a Mistake” it’s blatant Bullshit .. Sorry but it is what it is ! Have a look at there plan they publish ..to the ASX WHERE ARE THE OTHER TENEMENTS THAT ARE IN FACT ARE LEGALLY IN PLACE ? OVER CARBINES GROUND. THE GROUND YOU VOLUNTARY SURRENDERED AND GOT YOUR MATE TO PICK UP ??

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5926/5926560-c2555b783048e6e6f2f383a2e3323f0e.jpg

Do they disclose anywhere what’s happen either to the Potential Legal action, im gathering the company is in ? Or has Dissolved at what costs ? To us ? NOT A THING .. Where are The tenements tubby and the Wiggles applied for in there mates name ? They seem to be gone in there illustration they supplied? Above …

This is the true state of affairs.. Competing Applications over Carbines Mining lease Applications from there Associate which could have been 100% avoided , Competing Applications from another company , who if you do your homework is from a Well Qualified and Respected Lawyer with his accompanying OBJECTION TO THE WARDENS COURT. and …..unless the Board have been active which by there Quarterly Activities report they havernt there is Legal action or could be still potential Legal action over the Ground by Those Royalty holders (Correct me if I’m wrong or missed the announcement )
    100% avoidable if for not there attempted Ground Stealing from us LONG TERM share holders and Attempted Royalty Theft by the Wiggles and Tubs.. or if it isn’t YOU WOULDNT WANT THEM IN CHARGE OF ANY COMPANY
    This isn’t right and is not hard to get competent Tenement mangers to help out.. as the ones they have could be questionable too..
    Im sorry to go on but to some of you might not see the cover up and I’m only trying to let you aware as they won’t update you and ASX ?? Haaaaaa Asleep and Don’t care!

Here’s the REAL PLAN AS OF THUS MORNING THE 1st February nooo not 1st April
    RESIGN ALL OF YOU NOW

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5926/5926631-f5cab58fc13cdfa8c98eda43b5bb83c1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.