CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Has anyone got any idea what the game is here?We have the geo...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Has anyone got any idea what the game is here?

We have the geo from Venus Resources as a major shareholder (through purchase of Ausco i believe) along with Hogan

We have 83333333 shares taken up by others but none of those breached substantial holdings

All those shares are under water all though I cant remember whether they pumped out shortly after the raise?

We now have Glenn Whiddon as director who appears to well connected to the perth boys.

We are currently waiting on further advise of ML application:

Mining Licence Application
    The South East Area of Interest at the deposit was the focus for the initial mining application which has now
    been submitted to the Department of Mining Industry, Regulations and Safety (DMIRS).
    MLA70/1422, which was lodged with DMIRS on 19 December 2022, is for silica sand and is located in the
    southeast portion of the Company’s Exploration Licence, E70/4905 (Figure 2).
    MLA70/1422 encapsulates the south eastern area of interest, as previously announced, and includes 44Mt of
    the Company’s JORC Resource, equating to 47% of the current Resource for E70/4905.
    MLA 70/1422 was recommended to the Minister for grant by DMIRS on 18 April 2023.
    Carbine has invested significant time and resources to complete the environmental studies required to satisfy
    the conditions of a Mining Permit which shall be lodged as soon as possible and is expected to take a minimum
    of 2 years to be granted.

Have we secured the outstanding titles applied for, if not why not?

There is certainly something going here, and will it go by the way of Mt Morgan and they just walk away from it? Then it miraculously falls into private hands never to be seen again?

Remember all of Mt Morgans studies were sold for $200 000 after millions were spent.

I think there is every possibility this will go the same way, but I really hope I am wrong. The positive thing is, somebody is buying all these shares.

I also don't understand why GR aren't jumping up and down, but maybe they gave up years ago, a bit like me.

On paper it appears to be progressing and there are interesting names under the doona, which may indicate some sort of action down the track. I just hope the action includes slaughtered shareholders.

I hope this hasn't been a orchestrated attempt to have the market prove up the resource, get a DFS and then not have govt backing? AKA Mt Morgan 2.0

Cheers

Wad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.