CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yes i agree a very topical and unanswered summary Wads. as far...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes i agree a very topical and unanswered summary Wads.
    as far as i can ascertain there doesnt appear to be any connection for Metallica and Diatreme to stooges that were on the board of CRB , however it should be noted that at the AGM to sack that board , the remaining Director given two highly credentialed replacement candidates to fill those positions , which were subsequently ignored and the positions filled by others , one if which is currently on the board of a competitor for this market and serves on that board with both Cranston and the sole director of the company NXT1 which loaded the EL over the unapproved CRB mining licence application .

subsequently CRB acquired the NXT1 applications , after that rather unique and deft action was noticed by the major Ausco shareholders. call me a conspiracy theorist if you like , however without explanation for that action , it appeared like A company where all those players had a stake was making a play for any unapproved area of that CRB MLA. not really directors acting in the CRB shareholders best interest but perhaps the best interests of the shareholders of the other company they all serve on.

so in answer to your question it would appear inho the plan is to do nothing until they work out another way to try and strip this asset from this company into one they have total control over so that they may , without any rebuttal by investors wishing this project success, wreck it just as they did at Mt Morgan , and there are others in ruins along the way also.

stay vigilant and if it looks dodgy then dont agree to it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.