CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yes SD i didnt think so however decided to check it anyway as...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes SD i didnt think so however decided to check it anyway as you just cant be too careful with these muppets these days.

as a slightly sideways reference , the geo shareholder previously mentioned wrote this project off before a hole was drilled in the ground, and subsequently offered it for sale to another company. The rumour has it that they graciously declined , walked out of the meeting and pegged all the ground available surrounding this tenement and changed their name from a bauxite explorer to a silica sand explorer snd are still operating in this market . its no wonder the shareholders jumped from out of the fat into the fire so to speak when the carbine offer was presented.

From the beginning there has been more time spent working out how not to progress this project than actually progressing it and that has nothing to do with the fundamentals of the resource or the project itself , its due to management failure , laziness, greed , control and lack of knowledge of the personnel given the responsibility to get it done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.