CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

I hope you are right about ausco as they are part of my...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I hope you are right about ausco as they are part of my confusion regarding the profound impotence here.

I'm in qld and have no chance of ever going to agm so I am not as tuned n as some here. I appreciate you saying ausco blew the whistle on the tenements as I didn't know that.

Since they hold 49 % I can't understand why they dont buy on market and gain control.

maybe the bus has finally found a mechanic that won't rip it off and we will be away soon.

As for our resident shit bags cranny and Malone and Co, karma is hopefully a bitch.

the perplexing thing here is there money to made for not a lot of effort or input cost.

do you know if we are going to suffer the same environmental issues as VRX?

I didn't think so as the
    vegetation is not the same?

I have been in this piece of shit since 2016 so I have learnt a lot about risk management if nothing else.

in my defence though, James was pumping Mt Morgan as a goer right til the end. Its the one and only time I have rung a company to find out WTF is going on. Needless to say I got nowhere. I think I doubled holding about 6 months before the end purely on the announcements.

ANyway its a great story and have mentally written it off years ago. if it comes to anything in the future I can retire early!!

cheers @lucyno

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.