CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yeh it’s amazing isn't! I mean, What a Quarterly Report. There...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeh it’s amazing isn't! I mean, What a Quarterly Report. There Good at the copy paste. From the last 12-24 months , Seriously Share Holders voted “The Telly Tubby Grub” off . But what a total waste of time ?? As Tubby gets to put more of his Wiggles Band back on the bird who make NO changes. There still happy feeding Tubby and getting ripped off being in Tubbys building, paying WAY over the top lease payments , accounting fees for there 1 little office space and shared boardroom. What is the point of it all?. Weak as Piss!! . Down south Project is a Dud.. What happen to the Ground access through the Private Property Owners that was a Shoe in? Another lie.. What happened to the fast tracking to mine it and build a plant and get money into the company whilst waiting on Muchea… WON’T HAPPEN !! Sounding familiar.. Why havernt they done work on Muchea … Ohh that’s right they Surrendered the ground over the Mining Lease therefore don’t have title .. ohh and NXTI over the top still ? How’s the Royalty dispute going NOTHING ? Not worth mentioning that you STILL OBVIOUSLY HAVERNT DONE THAT YET ?

Honestly the whole system is a joke… ASX See it but can’t and won’t do a Thing..! How can a guy that gets sacked get to employ people on the of the company he got sacked from ?
    But Share Holders who Sacked The Bag of potatoes, Dont get to nominate anyone ? Sorry they did get to Nominate 2 people but guess what .. They didn’t get any of the 4 positions on the board that were available. WHY? Because that would have undone the whole game of….Dont do anything until WE HAVE CONTROL.. .. Sounds Like The New World order ONLY FOR THE ELITE..

Well don’t they all have a shock coming there way !! Stay Tuned.

Anyways Hang in there Guys Mums and Dads

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.