TYX 16.7% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Im also down on TRF. happy new year by the way to you all, my...

1. 629 Posts.
    Im also down on TRF. happy new year by the way to you all, my first post of the year and happy today as another play im involved in CYU is up 77%. (more on this later)

Anyway back to my point on IFE. In the Australian Business section today (I couldnt find it in the online edition so couldnt post) but on Page 17 there is an article on IO prices over the coming year stating that the expected average as stated by the MD of The Steel Index in London would be US $154 per tonne, so if that is the case then IFE will make $60 per tonne and also into 2012 there is not likely to be a sudden drop so profit margins should be able to be maintained in to the year of upping the production.

On the CR, and look before I make my point, I am not saying ever company is the same or the market will react in the same manner, but CYU did a CR at 15c only 1 month ago and today have closed at 38c. IFE may well do the same I think that once the uncertainty of what is actually happening is out of the way we will see a rise in the SP as people begin to realise that IFE will be producing this year and making a good margin at the same time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.47K 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11025919 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2280931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.