PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi all,SP is taking a beating but yes it is on silly volume...I...

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hi all,

SP is taking a beating but yes it is on silly volume...

I was reading through some of the announcements of late and have been thinking.....

This story back in October 2010 makes me wonder if the SP decline is better or somehow in the best interest of the other mystery party? The Cheaper (Lower MC) PLV is/has the more they can get - maybe shares will be issued?....

.."The stock's retreat from the high of 84.5? was a bit of a surprise but understandable given that when Pluton did announce it had found a strategic partner, it was agreed that the potential new partner's name would remain secret.

Secret that is until the release in March 2011 of the pre-feasibility study in to the development of Irvine island as a 5-8 million tonnes-a-year iron ore concentrate producer, as well as the producer of 3 million tonnes a year of direct shipping iron ore.

The idea is that it makes sense for both parties to negotiate the basis on which the in-coming party would acquire a ''significant'' minority interest in the project, as a prelude to an offtake agreement, once the study is to hand."

Has this been already discussed???

The IO is there, the mine will go ahead, the PFS will be released. The loose end is how much of the project the "Other Party" will get, and so makes sense to me as to why the stock is being played.....Maybe??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.