PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

I agree Gervais, very nice find.But I would have swapted the two...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    I agree Gervais, very nice find.

But I would have swapted the two around!!

"unique way to reduce its production costs" ISR was the first thing I thought of there, and the fact that Pen are not using the harsh acids that a majority of ISL players use that have skyrocketed in price over the past couple of years due to its unavailiblity, is something that would definately assist in reduction costs.

But "the ONE characteristic of a future uranium mine that I believe puts it in position to benefit from rising uranium prices in the future."

In a way its an interesting comment that kind of states the obvious. I would have thought that any company mining uranium would benefit from rising uranium prices in the future. Although when I gave that comment a bit more thought it was the uranium companies new projects payback period that instantly came to mind. Just look at PDN(and I could be wrong), but from memory they still are a way off from posting a profit yet.

So if I had to guess at the one characteristic singling out the Lance project, then maybe it would be its incredibly short payback period, compared to others. Being in the money "so to speak" in a short timeframe after the start of operations would definately warrant a major profit in rising uranium prices.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.