BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Sorry, Uboy, you confused the posting by Bluesdog with mine.You...

1. 168 Posts.
    Sorry, Uboy, you confused the posting by Bluesdog with mine.

You do not turnover 1/2 of a company's shares in 3 sessions based on pure hype from speculators and small traders. Maybe 25% of today's trades were on speculation by small traders, but I agree with you that, when big "chucks" of stocks are "chewed away", there must be one or more huge buyers.

It was like the SDL story of the last 12 months or so. Ken Talbot (unknown to me for months) kept increasing his interest in SDL from like 15 to 50c or so. Now he sits on the board of SDL with nearly 20% of the shares. He just kept accummulating all the time. After I found out that he is the man behind MacArthur Coal, I realised that he must have known alot more about SDL than the little buyers who speculate a few 1000's at best. Of course, he sits on big profit now. Before him, they managed to get Lehmann Bros (the NY investment company) interested in the company. They doubled their money quickly, but then sold out too soon. Of course, even they knew a lot more than the little investor did!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.