TYR 1.25% $1.01 tyro payments limited

Could TYR be like GME?, page-52

1. 13,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    i agree with your sentiment regarding the differences between gme and tyr- short levels

there is also a lack of options market

I think shorting has its olace however the scam is super simple in some cases-

gme on Thursday had 123 % of its free float shorted - and was higher before the media attention

Good to see the media finally recognising the problem -

shorting a fine

however the shorting of the same item over and over via a round robin of lending is the farce -

could easily be fixed and maybe with some understanding of the failure of borrow to short which allows the same item to be sold Multiple times finally people will wake up

Multiple shorts can hurt share prices - push up debt to equity ratios and cause bankruptcy - smash competition etc

regulators should wake up - its is not really zero sum alpha when one side can sell the same item over and over via multi lending arrangements

shorting is fine provided the share lend is not relent-

this is the scam-

this is why sometimes there are more shares shorted than on issue - you can’t do that from the long aide and it distorts market prices

you cannot and should not have more people holding shares than the company has issued

from Bloomberg on Thursday

576B2D4D-2E22-4880-AF0C-7A378BE11A19.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.013(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $531.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.02 $1.00 $2.666M 2.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 89848 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 49384 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.