WDR 0.00% 14.5¢ western desert resources limited

Hi Stormboy, I'm in the same boat as you having just received my...

1. 622 Posts.
    Hi Stormboy, I'm in the same boat as you having just received my tiny block of 3433 WDR shares from the benevolent TNG and checking here to see what is what.
    Having only the flyer from WDR to go on I am somewhat hopeful that they could achieve results worth having, though it's all a bit vague as yet.
    I'm not enough of a resources buff to be able to interpret what they have there though they talk the talk with the 'largest known magnetic intensity anomaly in the NT' etc. A massive sulphide body over 1km long sound good, but what metals are we looking at? They talk about an iron oxide system but can other metals exist as sulphides within an iron ore body?
    The uranium prospect may come up with the goods but 260ppm doesn't sound that good albeit only from trenching.
    They have gold at Spring Hill and are looking for more so it's a mixed bag all round.
    Hopefully some more informed posters might come on board with better ideas than mine and perhaps some thoughts on the management. However, at this price it could be worth a punt on a few more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.