AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

could we be on the cusp, page-15

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Austiners... I got out a few weeks back at 21.5cents...I traded it a few times and sold to pay for the SPP, so did well
    enough to still make a tidy profit...
    ...20-45c... then 40, 35,30,25,20, when it hit 19 I thought bugger it... no more...
    the markets tumlbed while our positions remained in the money so all is good... but, I should have gone with my gut feeling...
    And that was---> they have a project worth one dollar per share, but management have no idea how to run it...
    therefore the project is not worth one dollar...
    A project is only worth the ability of management...
    and as far as im concerned, this outfit are a bunch of dead ducks..they have consistantly shown us this with no market updates, and leaking of important info... its just not ethical business...
    ... the last straw for me was being put off by limited production capacity, and I had another great company come along that I sold for...(that will perform)... I now dont care if Austin performs or not...
    the hassle of not knowing, and being left in the dark and the stress that causes is worse than anything ive experienced...
    ... I have never experienced that before (even when Ive held real real risky positions)...
    great project, worst management team= bad project...
    what a learning experience this was, even when the likes of banker, and Brabus, and others I knew warned me off this stock... I guess I got lucky with the one day one bagger... that has all been gobbled up now...
    later and good luck all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.