FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi all,I also was struggling to fit all the numbers together....

1. 184 Posts.
    Hi all,

I also was struggling to fit all the numbers together. This is what I've come up with:
    FY10 target 75koz. Thus far 36341koz in a little over half the year. So pretty much on target.
    CY10 target 80koz. Thus far 14500koz from running a milling program through two mills.

The company has a priority milling contract with Higginsville Mining Pty Ltd giving the Company priority milling to a maximum of 480,000 tonnes per annum until June 2017 at Greenhills. Meanwhile, 3MH is being ramped up. Usually this is done blending a higher percentage of lower grade with higher grade but will need more details from the company on milling before this can be better understood.

Do not forget two things though - La Mancha agreement is 200K tonnes, split between April and September. With max mill capacity of 1.2Mtpa, that's 100K per month, which means Focus will not be milling any of their own ore in 3MH for these two months. In addition, there is a second possibility with Malsa's North Scotia deposit. Ore treatment negotiations started in August with nothing yet announced. With the long term Greenhills agreement already in place, another source of solid cashflow from the mill asset might be considered by management.

Everything smoothly progressing on the mill it appears, but need more info on the exact blending and processing before can really assess. Have managed to pull some good trades recently elsewhere, so might look to add a trading package to my holding with any SP weakness. Core holding isn't going anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.