PSV perseverance corporation limited

I think when you look at the problems in isolation, (IE without...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    I think when you look at the problems in isolation, (IE without the Bendigo DEBACLE!!!!), the Company -PSV- wouldn't be quite so frowned upon............. The major factors are the state of the hedge book - and the distinct lack of wisdom is having a bloody hedge book at all in a secular bull market for gold and factor #2 is the ore grade at Fosterville. I am a strong believer that these guys are smart miners and will find the good ore soon - as it was always known there was some ordinary stuff on the way to the better grade stuff.............BUT the lack of wisdom timing wise in announcing their short term cash flow issues was just id**tic!!! Someone in there on the board must have been very scared for the near term future to act in that way......... and that factor is the X factor that has the market worried and where it is. But could I put my hand on my wallet and sell here at 15c?? With those assets???? NO WAY....... Buy it here for a moderate bounce but it's not a day traders stock my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.