YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Yeah, your right I can see what your saying good points. I guess...

1. 616 Posts.
    Yeah, your right

I can see what your saying good points. I guess really the proof is in the pudding. I have no doubt that they will enter the stores, and I have no fear about the product itself, but I just worry how it will sell.

Again, I hope (and want the best) for YOW, but it really means nothing if there isn't a sound structure in place to manage the sales. I get that shops determine what price they want to sell at, but all the good news about YOW entering stores doesn't mean a thing if it doesn't sell, because naturally if something doesn't sell, it gets pulled of the shelf to make room for other stuff. No YOW is sellable BUT, it is for a middle class America and at the wrong price, it won't be purchased.

Again - thats all Im really saying. I came in early so Im happy, but if mgt don't have a plan for this, we will feel pain. Again, thats what i was meaning when I was saying "i just can't see the plan" Its not clear for me anyway?

The quarterlies will show all this in anywise, but it the meantime - we are making money so great!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.