NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

AriesYou are right about Lawford-1 well story. It looks like...

1. 5,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21552
    Aries

You are right about Lawford-1 well story. It looks like your wounds with NSE are quite deep and still bleeding. I wish you a good health and good luck with your other investments.

Yes, you are right, NSE couldn't get a satisfactory result from Lawford-1 well even though they drilled it a few times (Lanagan-1 is the first one there). I said this before and criticized the technical side of the company here on NSE threads. At the same time I was corresponding with the management and making my critics directly to them about all issues I talked here. I have satisfied what they said and what they have done over the last three months and kept my NSE portfolio, I have even added up some more shares.

But the truth is truth.., the fact is fact. I can’t change it. You are right. Therefore I also sent your above post to the attention of Phil Thick (MD) by an email today and said this poster was right about Lawford-1 well drilling story. I believe he will pay some attentions to what is said here.

It is also a fact that the management is completely different than 2008 atm.

The management in 2008 was; Ian Patton (MD, exec.dir.) Sam Willis (MD, exec.dir.) and Mark Hagan (Tech.exec.dir.).

The Chairman Ian Patton was replaced by Arthur Dixon on 01/05/2011.

Now, it's totally different; Arthur Dixon ((MD, exec.dir.), Phil Thick (MD, exec.dir.). Sam Willis only a director and helping Phil Thick. And Mark Hagan will move to a Non-Executive Director role very soon as it was said on the last quarterly.

Lawford project is still considered as a valuable project. it is nearly proven to have the Basin Centered Gas Accumulation, Fitzroy Trough type unconventional gas resources, but it's deeper than Fitzroy Trough of Buru. It also has the conventional gas prospects.

Merlinleigh is another promising resource as you may know.

The Goldwyer project will be drilled soon anyway. And we will all see how wet it is down there.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.